Listing ID: 41024

Business Overview

-Owner runs the business entirely remote

– Does anywhere from $50,000-& 80,000 a week

– Drivers are 1099 between $0.50-$0.60, Only drive for this business

– Works alongside companies like Amazon, RPO Logistics, and JB Hunt

– Has an in-house Dispatch team 24/7 operation

– Reason For Sale: Owner wants to pursue RE industry locally

– Seller is willing to transition for up to 60 days at no cost to new owner

– All Trucks are 65% Paid, New owner will assume remaining 35%

A SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THE EXACT LOCATION

Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at info@hedgestone.com. Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money toward a business like yours. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

CONSENT TO TEXT MESSAGING: By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive text messages from Hedgestone Business Advisors. Message and Data rates may apply.

FOR INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE CALL US AT (561) 593-3711

Financial

  • Asking Price: $785,999
  • Cash Flow: $150,000
  • Gross Revenue: $2,761,728
  • EBITDA: N/A
  • FF&E: N/A
  • Inventory: N/A
  • Inventory Included: No
  • Established: N/A
Is Support & Training Included:

Yes.