Listing ID: 61329

Business Overview

Business comes with 8 burner stove, Deep fryer, 2 Pizza ovens and 4 refrigerators.

60% of orders are kitchen made the other 40% is Pizza

70% of orders are carry out the other 30% is sit down customers.

PC America point of sales systems in place.

Business has been established for 16 years.

Open 11 hours per day 11am-10pm closed on Monday.

Parking available for 14 cars in front of business.

5 Year lease with 5 year option.

A SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THE EXACT LOCATION

Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at info@hedgestone.com. Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money toward a business like yours. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

CONSENT TO TEXT MESSAGING: By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive text messages from Hedgestone Business Advisors. Message and Data rates may apply.

FOR INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE CALL US AT (561) 593-3711

Financial

  • Asking Price: $175,000
  • Cash Flow: $110,000
  • Gross Revenue: $475,000
  • EBITDA: N/A
  • FF&E: N/A
  • Inventory: N/A
  • Inventory Included: No
  • Established: N/A

Detailed Information

  • Property Owned or Leased:Lease
  • Property Included:N/A
  • Building Square Footage:N/A
  • Lot Size:N/A
  • Total Number of Employees:N/A
  • Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment:N/A
Is Support & Training Included:

Yes.

Purpose For Selling:

Other business interests.

Cooperating Broker of Record

Jason Green

SFR Realty, LLC

New York - 10301222535