Transportation & Storage For Sale

Established General Freight Over The Road Trucking Company For Sale

Essex County, New Jersey

The workforce is six employees. Four drivers and two part time administrative support staff. The service is general transport imported freight trucking, over the road Primary ro...

Asking Price:$1,200,000
Cashflow:$414,389

High End Shipping & Packing Business Nassau County NY

Nassau County, New York

Designer shipping and packing business Serves NYC, Hamptons, International+Domestic High end clientele, not for the general public Specialty crating and packing Niche market wit...

Asking Price:$1,750,000
Cashflow:$500,000

Pharmaceutical DropShipping Company

New York, New York

Business has been in place since 1980. Company submits order to manufacturer (who works for them) and they dropship to distributor at wholesale pricing. Owner has created two sh...

Asking Price:$1,400,000
Cashflow:$201,686

9 Truck Fleet Logistics Business In Ohio For Sale

Columbus, Ohio

* All Trucks are 51% Paid, New owner will assume remaining 49%. * Owner runs the business entirely remote, based in NY. * Has an in-house Dispatch team 24/7 operation, hired fro...

Asking Price:$724,999
Cashflow:$150,000

Reoccurring Sanitation Company

New York

Highly reputable sanitation company serving exclusive, privately paying clientele. With a prime location surrounded by new construction, this business has experienced rapid grow...

Asking Price:$12,000,000
Cashflow:$780,000

High Net Trucking Company

New Jersey

This highly rated trucking company for sale has a loyal customer base and works with over 500 direct clients. All drivers are W-2 employees and all trucks are Dry Van/Box Trucks...

Asking Price:$3,000,000
Cashflow:$350,000

Self Storage Business And Property For Sale

West Islip, New York

Storage facility located near many businesses and neighborhoods. Parking is available at the front of the business. Lots of units currently rented out and providing a recurring ...

Asking Price:$1,950,000
Cashflow:$162,000